Reading List

  • Girlfriends' Getaway
  • Farmer Jane, Temra Costa
  • A Moveable Feast, Earnest Hemingway
  • Holidays on Ice, David Sedaris
  • The Lacuna, Barbara Kingsolver
Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

Photos of a Local Feast

     
Finally, some photos of our feast a couple of weeks ago. I had to order a new cord for my camera-- my old one was no where to be found! I so rarely lose things, I was sure it would turn up, but no. It has fallen into the other dimension. So... our yummy local feast consisted of: mozzarella made in-house at the Mississippi Co-Op, a cave-aged cow and sheep cheese from WI, tomatoes from the farmers' market (ours were just not quite ripe yet), basil from our garden, and bread from A Toast to Bread in St. Paul. It was fabulous!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

I forgot to add, the drinks were Crispin hard cider from Minneapolis, and local Lift Bridge beer.

Post a Comment

 

Back to TOP

Glamour Bomb Templates